At the beginning of 1900, under the impetus of the village farmers, the cooperative society “Laiterie Saint-Martin” was founded, under the direction of Joseph Léonard. In 1914, the company had 25 public skimmers distributed in an equal number of local stations in the neighbouring villages. A cream collection service was organised. In 1920, the S.A. “Crémerie de Tohogne” took over and developed the company. Its fame then covered the whole of Wallonia. In 1961, Tohogne took over the Wéris dairy. Four years later, the butter factory started to collect milk and skim it itself. On 1 April 1968, Tohogne was taken over by Ila-Recogne. The dairy had its moment of glory (45 jobs). Unfortunately, in 1974, the temptation to centralise everything in Recogne was the strongest. It then closed! Today, the building houses the technical services of the town of Durbuy.